Name of the company publishing the comic: New Dawn Creatives
- Real Name: JeeKobu Adesha
- State or place of origin: The Village of Ajeba (Taro District, Eastern Continent)
- Place of birth: The Village of Ajeba (Taro District, Eastern Continent)
- Gender: Male
- Height: 5’7”
- Weight: 175 Pounds
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Hair colour: Black
- Aliases: Drifters, Chief Fadiq, Arvia, Theo
- Relatives: Asha, Isha (Mother).
- Affiliation: Drifters (Vice-Chief)
- Base of Operation: Drifters Camp City
- Identity: Secret
- Citizenship: Taro District Dweller
- Marital Status: Single
- Occupation: Vice-Chief of the Drifters
- Education: Graduate of the Drifters Camp Training Program.
JeeKobu, commonly known as ‘Dreads’ thanks to his signature hairstyle unsurprisingly, is the Vice-Captain of the entire Drifter’s force. Being only 15, that makes him the youngest Vice-Captain in the history of the Drifters.
Born from humble beginnings, Jee was blessed with more talent at a young age than most people have in their entire lives. With a natural understanding of the techniques in martial arts and a rare ‘elemental link’, he quickly became the most outstanding warrior in his entire village district, even besting grown Public Guards in battles at the young age of 7.
Despite being so talented and looked up to, Dreads isn’t exactly a people person, and some would go as far as calling him condescending and emotionless. He doesn’t often share what’s on his mind or what he believes but one thing everybody knows is he believes in rules and laws, considering them unbreakable.
One of these laws, the red law, would mean he and Theo must never get along. But now that Theo has been accepted by Fadiq, the only man in the world he admires and respects, there seems to the start of an internal conflict going on within him…
- Enhanced Strength and Durability
- Mastery of over 6 Martial Art Disciplines.
- Lightning-Link (Lightning Manipulation, Lightning Creation etc.)
- Master of his signature Twin Assassin Daggers.
- Super Speed/Hyper Blitzes.
- Interpersonal Awareness.
Power Scale (1-10): 7