Just when you thought you wouldn’t ever be reminded of Thor’s failure to defeat Thanos in Avengers: Infinity War – which led to half of the multiverse dying,- ever again, a Nigerian student has reminded us of Thor’s failure by making it a reality!
A student of the University of Ibadan, Nigeria, accidentally burnt himself with fire while trying to imitate Sango and Thor (gods of thunder) at the popular Mr UI competition.
The freak incident captured in an IG video was quite disturbing to the audience who screamed uncontrollably as they watched him set his neck in flames.
Within a short time a moment of fun had quickly transitioned into a state of chaos. Other stage performers were also affected while trying to help him during the accident.
According to reports, the victim is feeling better following the wild event.